First Thematic Workshop on environmental and landscape assessment in Seville
The 1st thematic workshop of the ENEPLAN project, hosted by the University "Pablo de Olavide" (UPO) and focusing on environmental and landscape assessment, was held in Seville from the 12th to the 16th of December, 2016.
Workshop sessions included presentations by partner countries concerning: "Procedures and methodologies for environmental and landscape assessment as required by national laws or currently implemented in the country for RES plans and projects", a presentation of one significant case study/example per country, and group activities on concept mapping that allowed the further development of the basic ENEPLAN C-map.
Presentation on the procedures defined by EU directives for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA Directive 2014/52/EU) and Strategic Environmental assessment (SEA Directive 2001/42/EC) was also performed by UPO.
The following files are available for download:
- Thematic Workshop Agenda
- 01 - Presentation Egypt (ZC)
- 02 - Presentation Jordan (JUST)
- 03 - Presentation Lebanon (ALMEE)
- 04 - Presentation Italy (UNISI)
- 05 - Presentation Malta (MIEMA)
- 06 - Presentation Portugal (UAlg)
- 07 - Presentation Spain (UPO)
- 08 - Presentation EIA Directives - Calvo (UPO)
- 09 - Presentation Integrated Assessment - Schroeder