Last Thematic Workshop on innovation, applied research in renewable energy and relationships with SMEs held in Faro, Portugal
The last thematic workshop of the ENEPLAN project, hosted by the University of Algarve (UAlg) and focusing on innovation, applied research in renewable energy and relationships with SMEs, was held in Faro from the 15th to the 19th of January 2018.
Partner countries held presentations regarding the Workshop theme, including significant case studies of SMEs working in the energy sector, and the hosting institution invited enterprises based in Algarve to present their activities and success stories. Workshop sessions also included group activities on concept mapping, aimed at refining the organization of the Intensive Study Programme with HE students that will take place in Amman (Jordan) in February.
The agenda of the workshop and the Partners' presentations are available in the Download section.
Pictures taken during the event are avaible here.
The following files are available for download:
- Faro Workshop Agenda (PDF)
- 01 - Applied Research in PV in Lebanon and relationships with SMEs (ALMEE)
- 02 - SET-UP at a glance (AREAL)
- 03 - Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer (CRIA)
- 04 - Energy Efficiency Solutions (Grupo Rolear)
- 05 - Human-Machine Interfaces (Intelmetis)
- 06 - Nano-Materials Solar Selective Paint for Flat Plate Collectors (JORDAN)
- 07 - Energy performance contracts for the energy renovation of Paris schools (MIEMA)
- 08 - Renewable energy SMEs in Lebanon (UL)
- 09 - Innovative SME initiatives in Italy (UNISI - UNICAM - UNIROMA3)
- 10 - Andalusia Innovation ecosystem in renewable energy (UPO)
- 11 - Innovative Solutions For Energy Problems (Zewail City)